“Nagomiyado Towa” (なごみ宿都和) operated by Towa (都和) Co., Ltd. and our company website, respect the privacy of users and strictly protect user’s personal information and we consider this an important responsibility that we shall preserve. On this site, we observe the laws concerning the protection of personal information and act on the handling of personal information through the following policies with our sincerity. In addition, based on amendments for laws and regulations, we revise the contents of each section as necessary and we will make further improvements to protect user’s personal information.
The term “personal information” as used in this Act shall mean information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in such information (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual). (Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Act No. 57 of May 30, 2003)
Specifically, it is the information such as the user’s name, age, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, street address, work place, credit card number, bank account number, gender, occupation, married / unmarried. By means of one or more combination, it means information that can identify the individual users.
It is not normally necessary to provide personal information when you view the page.
However, on this site, there is a page such as Internet Shopping, where we deal with user’s personal information on the page.
Private Information Use Purposes
Private information acquired by Nagomiyado Towa (なごみ宿都和) shall be used for the following purposes.
- For performing contracts with customers, implementing after-sales service, proper accounting treatment.
- For responding to inquiries or requests from users.
- For analyzing the results of campaign · questionnaire · computer monitor · member registration of our website results, and for sending prizes by Nagomiyado Towa (なごみ宿都和) operated by Towa (都和) Ltd., Co.
- For the announcements of products and services handled by our website on Nagomiyado Towa (なごみ宿都和) operated by Towa (都和) Ltd., Co.
- For the announcements on our company’s website, and our affiliates
of business talks, seminars, exhibitions, etc. hosting, co-hosting, co-sponsoring or sponsored by Nagomiyado (なごみ宿都和).
- For submitting notifications and reporting of applications to government offices.
- In addition, when we notify the use in advance regarding the use of private information for purposes other than what is mentioned above for which you have agreed upon in advance, we will specify the purpose of intent beforehand when we provide personal information, therefore, please confirm. We will not use your unauthorized personal information except for legitimate purposes only.
In the handling of user’s personal information, Nagomiyado Towa (なごみ宿都和) operated by Towa (都和) Ltd., Co. and our company website, formulate and execute regulations including the Personal Information Protection Basic Policy and implement it properly through our management.
In addition, in order to establish in-house rules for avoiding crises not only against outflows, but also against in-coming dangers, such as unauthorized access from the outside, we have implemented appropriate technologies and rational levels of safety measures. We strive in protecting personal information of users.
Nagomiyado Towa (なごみ宿都和) operated by Towa (都和) Ltd., Co. and our company website, collect personal information of users in a lawful and appropriate manner only within the necessary means for the operation of our business. We will announce and inform you the purpose of use.
We will use personal information of users limited to Nagomiyado Towa (なごみ宿都和) operated by Towa (都和) Ltd,. Co. and our company website within the necessary range for achieving the purpose of intent. We will not use your personal information outside the stipulated purpose of use, unless we receive an agreement from our user.
Offering of Information to Third Parties
Personal information provided by users will not be disclosed or provided to third parties unless a part of the work is entrusted to an outside business.
- When we have a consent of the user.
- When disclosing / providing statistical data, etc., in a state where the principal cannot be identified.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with the organ of state, or a local government, or an individual, or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws, and regulations and also in cases where obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
Disclosure, Correction, and Suspension of Use, Etc.
In the case of disclosing user’s private information, notification, disclosure, correction / addition / deletion of the purpose of use, and deletion / suspension of the provision to a third party consented by the customer, confirming that you are the principal in accordance with the provisions of the law concerning the protection of personal information, we will respond in good faith. Please note that you may be charged a fee for the notification and disclosure of the purpose of use. In addition, Nagomiyado Towa (なごみ宿都和) operated by Towa (都和) Ltd., Co. and our company website allows you to freely correct your own personal information.
When conducting outsourcing for the processing of users’ personal information (for example, when Nagomiyado Towa (なごみ宿都和) operated by Towa (都和) Ltd., Co. is being investigated through the survey company, or when notifying the shipping company the address, and name, or when notifying the credit card company for credit card payment in order to print shipping labels, and address for sending the items to the printing company, or when notifying the system company to develop and operate the business system, etc.), strict regulations are followed by the contractor so that the leakage of personal information of users and unauthorized access do not occur. In addition to making strict selections as to whether or not they are appropriate, we execute guidance, advice and supervision to thoroughly manage and ensure the appropriate handling of private information is carried out, to achieve protection of the provision of personal information from illegal third parties, and to protect private information from being used in ways other than the above-mentioned purpose of use.
When sharing users’ personal information, we will take necessary measures separately.